For your convenience, we have created a state-of-the-art surgical center located at our main office in Indianapolis. The Surgery Center is a patient-friendly center and provides a pleasant and homelike atmosphere while you undergo treatment as an outpatient. Importantly, Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center’s staff provides you with special, individualized surgical care, unlike some rushed hospital settings.
- Cooperative scheduling with your surgeon’s offices to best accommodate your needs.
- Personal presurgical preparation by our knowledgeable nursing staff to prepare you for surgery and obtain health history for the anesthesiologist.
- Minimal waiting times before, during, and after your surgical process and streamlined flow in presurgical, surgical, and recovery areas.
- Earlier return home – usually in a matter of hours after surgery.
- Quicker recovery times – the convenience of recovering in your own home generally makes recovery time quicker and easier than an in-hospital stay.
- Reduced stress – most people prefer to recover in the comfort of their own homes rather than in the hospital.
We operate a Same-Day Emergency Clinic at our main office/Surgery Center (8501 Harcourt Road) for patients who have traumatic injuries or conditions. This clinic operates on a call-in basis Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Our surgeons are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for patient emergencies occurring outside of normal business hours. They can be reached after hours through our answering service by calling (317) 875-9105 or (800) 888-HAND.