Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center in the News
In The News
- Hill Hastings II, M.D., is featured in a patient story video follow up for St. Vincent Hospital. Click here to watch the video.
- Hill Hastings II, M.D. featured in the October 2013 Indianapolis Medical Society magazine. Click here to read the article.
- Kevin R. Knox, M.D. and Thomas D. Kaplan, M.D. re-attach a man's hand after a saw accident. Click here to view the video.
- Hill Hastings II, M.D., is featured in a patient story video for St. Vincent Hospital. Click here to watch the video.
- Thomas D. Kaplan, M.D., was interviewed for an article titled "Patients with Dupuytren’s Contracture Have a New Treatment Alternative" on IU Health's website. Click Here to read the article on our website. Read original post at iuhealth.org
- Kevin Knox, M.D. is interviewd by Jay Hermacinski of WISH TV about the recovery of Anderson police officer Marty Dulworth afer his gunshot injuries. (Originally aired October 24, 2012 on WISH TV)
- Kevin Knox, M.D. helps local basketball player Nick Rodgers return to the basketball court after lawnmower accident. (Originally published by the IndyStar on Feb. 13, 2012)
- Tight gloves, footwear can lead to frostbite issues. Ask the Doctor with Thomas J. Fischer, M.D. (Originally published by the IndyStar on Feb. 12, 2012)
- Thumbs up on this surgery Ask the Doctor with Robert M. Baltera, M.D. (Originally published by the IndyStar on Aug 21, 2011)
- Surgery gives man renewed function (Hendrick County Flyer - 5/5/2010 — 312 KB pdf)
- Dr. Gregory A. Merrell, M.D.: Tendon Transfer (Originally aired on WTHR 04/14/2010)
- Local Practice Changes Name to Reflect Services Offered (02/2010 — 60 KB pdf)
- Celebrate Safely with Fireworks this Fourth (07/2009 — 12KB pdf)
- Dr. Thomas D. Kaplan: Dupuytren's Disease (Originally aired on WISH-TV 9/20/2009)
Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center physicians are available to speak with the media regarding the health of hands, wrists, elbow, and shoulders. They can speak on various topics, including sports and workplace injuries, arthritis, the latest treatment options, current topics in the news, and seasonal injuries such as those caused by fireworks and snowblowers.
To speak with one of our physicians or for more information, contact us at (317) 471-4327 or email@example.com.